When you upgrade your system to Windows 10, then there is a possibility that you would have to reconfigure your Verizon email settings. The process which you would have to follow are as given below:
• When on the Home Screen, access the settings icon.
• Then move to the accounts option and further into ‘Emails and Apps account.’
• If the Windows setting is not visible, then opt for settings home icon.
• Now from the Email, calendar and contact section choose the Add account option.
• You would then have to access your account information such as Account name, Mail servers, and account types appropriately.
The users can also contact Verizon support phone number if they are unable to understand any given aspect. The professionals at this service would guide you through the process efficiently and would ensure that your issue is solved at the earliest.