turbotaxhelpline started the topic What is the difference Between TurboTax and TurboTax Deluxe? in the forum Questions and Suggestions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
The different versions of TurboTax are designed to meet the different needs of individual taxpayers. Here’s a look at the main differences between the basic version of TurboTax and TurboTax Deluxe:
• The Deluxe version of TurboTax has over 350 tax deductions and credits, including mortgage interest, property taxes, and other imp…[Read more]
The Internal Revenue Service checks all e-filed tax returns and will automatically reject your TurboTax filing if there are discrepancies the data. You have a look at the list below to check why the IRS may have rejected your tax return:
• The Social Security number (SSN) mentioned is incorrect.
• Tax return includes a Taxpayer Identification Num…[Read more]
turbotaxhelpline started the topic How to fix TurboTax Error Code 0510 when open tax file? in the forum Questions and Suggestions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
TurboTax Error Code 0510 is a runtime error that appears as a pop-up on your computer screen. You can have a look at the troubleshooting steps given below to fix the issue:
• Step 1: Delete and then re-install the latest version of TurboTax.
• Step 2: Update your Windows software before you open a tax file.
• Step 3: Scan your system and fix any r…[Read more]